Cancer does not discriminate. It does not matter your color, race, religion, marital status, sex preference, or anything else. It comes and it comes ready to destroy character, faith, confidence, beliefs, self-worth, mental health, and so much more.
When you get such devastating news your heart breaks into a million pieces as the words vibrate through you, bouncing off every organ and the echoes engrave themselves into your mind.
As we all know, the thoughts that we have reflect within our bodies causing positive outcomes or negative ones. So, I thought I would help those who have just received such tragic news, going through their first round of chemo, or are waiting for some kind of miracle to take over, with some inspirational words for the hard moments. This is for you.
21 Affirmations For Cancer Patients
- My scars are proof that my body is healing.
2. I am beautiful with hair and without.
3. Cancer does not define who I am, my strengths do.
4. I am not fighting alone, My friends and Family stand with me.
5. Today was hard, but God will continue to carry me through.
6. My body aches, but I can and will grow healthier and stronger everyday.
7. I am an inspiration to those who are watching my journey
8. My mind is calm. My heart is happy. My soul is peaceful. My body is healing, and my health is already improving.
9. Today is going to be one of the best days I have had in a long time.
10. I can do this. I can fight. I will beat this battle.
11. Today is a step closer toward my recovery.
12. I am going to try to eat today. Small portions are still great portions.
13. I love my body and I will love it back to health.
14. God has a plan. I may not understand it right now, but I trust it.
15. God has me cradled in his hands. I am in good hands.
16. Today I will put my mind at ease and rest my body. Everyone is deserving of a good break.
17. My smile will make someone’s day. It will make my day today.
18. I am worth this fight.
19. The doctors don’t have the final say. The report doesn’t have the final say. Jesus and I have the final say and we both agree this will be done for good. I will be healed!
20. This is just a season, not the rest of my life.
21. Good things are coming and I will remain hopeful.
You Can Do This, You Got This
I know you may be scared for your life, and that is okay. Not only is it okay, but it is completely understandable. Just know that you are not alone. Jesus walks with you every single day, even on your hardest days. He knows you hurt. He knows you are tired. He knows your fear.
You are doing such an amazing job at staying strong. When your body gets tired and you begin to feel weak, listen. Get the rest that your body is asking for. When you feel like giving up, Pray. God hears us and when you don’t have the words, only tears, he understands those, too. You are a warrior!
12 replies on “21 Affirmations for Cancer Patients”
Thank you for this sister. Love you, and so proud of you and everything you have accomplished!
Thank you so much! Love you, too!!!
You are so amazing at what you do Ms.Tee you are so direct to the point and you keep one reading with interesting topics, especially me who doesn’t like to read, keep up the great work
Thank you! I try to send my message out as well as I possibly can.
These are really good affirmations to help cancer patients feel good about themselves. I like everyone of them.
Thank you! I have many friends who have and still are fighting for their lives. This is to them.
Such positivity here, I love to see it!
Thank you so much!
Cancer really doesn’t discriminate, it killed my nana, disabled my mother, and has twice tried to kill my uncle. So no matter your religious views, your religion won’t protect you from getting cancer
No, it certainly does not discriminate. For some, however, their religion helps them fight through another day. Anything that helps a battle such as this, is good enough for me.
What a thoughtful post. This has the potential to really help someone going through a tough time, keep up the good work!
Thank you so much. I just Hope it reaches those who need this.